Consign With Us
Have antique, vintage, or modern furniture or housewares you're looking to sell? We are now offering selective consignment.
How It Works
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org photos of the item(s) you wish to consign with item description(s) and dimensions in email -- including any marks, blemishes, or defects the item may have.
- If your item is to the brand standard, we will send you our consignment agreement to review and move forward with the consigning process.
Pricing and Pay-outs
- Feel free to offer input on pricing, but it will be at the discretion of Haven to price the item in keeping with our mission to offer beautiful housewares and furniture at affordable prices. Feel good about contributing to a market of accessible items for a variety of budgets, rather than a market selling beautiful items to the financial elite.
- Consigners receive 40% of the consigned items' profit in the form of cash/check pay-out or 60% of the sale of the consigned item(s) toward store credit. Consigner pay-out can be received via check or electronically via PayPal.
- Pay-outs are made within one week of the sale of consigned item or, if consigning more than one item, at the end of each one month period throughout the agreed upon consignment period.
- Items will be listed and advertised for up to three months (the end of which marks the conclusion of the consignment period).
- If your item has not sold after one month and you would like to retrieve it before the three month period concludes, you are welcome to do so. If your consigned item has not sold after one month and you would like it to remain listed, Haven reserves the right to discount said item at our discretion.
- Items will be held for up to seven days after consignment period ends. Any items not retrieved after consignment period ends become the property of Haven and you will not receive any proceeds of your item after this time and it will be reduced in cost, disposed of, or donated at the discretion of Haven.
Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- It is the responsibility of the consigner to drop-off item(s) for consignment and retrieve them at the end of their consignment period.
- If you need help with drop-off and pick-up, delivery is available at an additional cost and can be negotiated prior to the signing of consignment agreement.
More questions? Email owner and operator, Maggie Gray @ email@example.com